Position Title: Corps Member – La Crosse Mayor’s Crew
Position Type: Full-time/Seasonal
2020 Dates: June 15th – July 24th
Compensation: $300 per week
For More Info: Contact Ben Olson at 608-799-6913 or email@example.com
WisCorps will be hosting three La Crosse Mayor’s Crews to improve our public places and revitalize our neighborhoods this summer. Participants on the La Crosse Mayor’s Crew will complete hands on projects, in the City of La Crosse, work as a team, engage in educational opportunities, and develop as an individual. Working on the Mayor’s Crew does NOT interfere with Spring or Fall sports.
As a member of the Mayor’s Crew, you:
- Earn $300 per week
- Work 40 hours per week for six weeks
- Develop lifelong, hands-on skills
- Meet community leaders
- Revitalize La Crosse neighborhoods
- Make memories and new friends!
Corps Member Responsibilities:
- Work hard as a team to accomplish project goals
- Maintain high standards of personal safety both on and off the work site
- Abide by all WisCorps policies and procedures
Corps Member Qualifications:
- 16-18 years of age
- Must be resident of La Crosse
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8-4:30pm
- Must have a positive attitude and be an excellent representative of WisCorps, the City of La Crosse, and other partnering organizations.
For applications in paper format or other application accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WisCorps, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, age, ethnic identity, disability, handicap, marital status or veteran status. If you have a disability and need to access this information in an alternative format, or need it translated to another language, please contact us at (608) 782-2494, fax at (608) 782-0606, email at email@example.com, and TDD/TTY or the Wisconsin Relay number at 7-1-1.