Position Title: Corps Member – La Crosse Mayor’s Crew
Position Type: Full-time/Seasonal
2018 Dates: June 15th – July 27th
Compensation: $300 per week
For More Info: Contact Chad DuChateau at 608-799-5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WisCorps will be hosting three La Crosse Mayor’s Crews to improve our public places and revitalize our neighborhoods this summer. Participants on the La Crosse Mayor’s Crew will complete hands on projects, in the City of La Crosse, work as a team, engage in educational opportunities, and develop as an individual. Working on the Mayor’s Crew does NOT interfere with Spring or Fall sports.
As a member of the Mayor’s Crew, you:
- Earn $300 per week
- Work 40 hours for six weeks
- Develop lifelong, hands-on skills
- Meet community leaders
- Revitalize La Crosse neighborhoods
- Complete forklift operating and safe food handler certifications
- Make memories and new friends!
Corps Member Responsibilities:
- Work hard as a team to accomplish project goals
- Maintain high standards of personal safety both on and off the worksite
- Abide by all WisCorps policies and procedures
Corps Member Qualifications:
- 16-18 years of age
- Must be resident of La Crosse
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Must have a positive attitude and be an excellent representative of WisCorps, the City of La Crosse, and other partnering organizations.
For applications in paper format or other application accommodations, contact email@example.com.